Learning in research
Under the program of the speciality of Family and Community Medicine Teaching Unit ACEBA , research acquires a key role in the professional development of residents.
Residents who finish their training period MIR have the capacity to:
- Knowing the main sources of scientific knowledge and knowing how to use them.
- Critical reading of articles.
- Knowing the principles of design research projects and have the ability to apply them to a research project on a question of interest in their clinical practice.
- Be aware of the ethical principles of biomedical research and incorporate them into their practice.
- To have skills in presenting research results, both in the form of a scientific paper and conference papers.