idents should have complementary theoretical and practical training that encourages the acquisition of skills and the Family doctor complement and consolidate the self-directed and the field learning.
At Teaching Unit ACEBA additional training is developed:
- In person at TUACEBA Residents Days, clinical sessions at each center, joint workshops and meetings using videoconferencing.
- Online and cross-curricular courses are developed together with other Teaching Units on Moodle.
- Our residents enjoy an MFA program registration
Examples of areas that traditionally are developed with the support of our classes and workshops Teaching Unit:
- Introduction to Family and Community Medicine
- Basic and advanced life support
- Care management
- Minor Surgery
- Introduction to Research Methodology
- Epidemiology, Statistics and Demography
- Literature searches
- Clinical reasoning
- The evidence-based medicine
- Methods of prevention
- Clinical interview. Doctor-patient relationship
- Methodology care community
- Planning and scheduling in Primary Care
- Mental Health
- Attention to population groups and risk factors: old people, teenagers.