This document regulates the conditions of use that users of this web page must know and respect. It is important to read it carefully, since the fact of accessing and using its materials implies that the user has read and accepts, without reservations, the following conditions:
Sardenya Street 466, ground floor
Contact telephone number: 93 567 43 80
Contact email: email@example.com
UDACEBA owns the following domains:
All contents of web pages related to these domains (including texts, images, videos, animations, documentation and any other material that appears) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, and belong to UDACEBA or related entities, or or to third parties that have authorized the use of UDACEBA.
UDACEBA reserves the possibility of providing specific regulations for various contents offered through the web pages related to these domains, which will prevail over that established in this legal notice in case of disagreement between both texts.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The contents of the web pages related to these domains are merely informative and have no binding effects for UDACEBA. In no case they substitute the legal publicity of the acts, nor the dispositions that will be published formally in the official newspapers, nor the notification of the acts organized by UDACEBA in the framework of an administrative procedure.
UDACEBA does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may be derived from interferences or telephone breakdowns, disconnections of the electronic system, presence of computer viruses, malicious programs or any other factor beyond its control.
UDACEBA is not responsible for the contents of the pages or third-party systems connected to the UDACEBA domains through links.
UDACEBA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the domains, as well as the terms and conditions of this notice.
2. Personal data: concept, origin, legitimacy and treatment
2.1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any data / information about an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, date of birth, postal address, email address, CV, gender, consumer status of a product or customer. or employee of a company, the situation of indebtedness, a medical diagnosis, the habits of consumption, the bank account, as well as data on professional experience. On the other hand, we must also take into account those personal data considered as particularly sensitive personal data, which, due to their very personal nature, require that the subject or entity that deals with them apply more restrictive security measures to ensure not only their confidentiality , but also its integrity and limited and restricted use. In addition, in order to collect and process this data, an explicit prior consent must always be requested, as well as compliance, where appropriate, with the additional requirements established in the applicable regulations.
2.2. What personal information does UDACEBA handle?
The personal data that UDACEBA may deal with the Interested Parties (hereinafter, “Personal Data”) are the following: name and surname, age, gender, date of birth, nationality, marital status, ID / passport, email, mail postal, telephone, voice data, health data (in the broadest sense), professional position, academic and professional record, social security number, information about your compensation, pensions and current benefits regime, bank details, data navigation on the UDACEBA website and complementary information communicated by the Interested Party in the communications maintained with UDACEBA, and any other information that may be necessary for the provision of the services.
2.3 Origin of personal data
The origin of the Personal Data accessed by UDACEBA may be from the interested party or from third parties. In particular, UDACEBA collects the Personal Data previously described in the following ways:
- As a center accredited by the Ministry of Health, to offer the specialties of medicine and nursing in the field of primary care, you can obtain information from the university system and / or the collaborating centers.
- Through third parties (our customers and suppliers provide us with information about their employees, customers and suppliers so that we can provide them with the services they have hired us for).
- Through various sources accessible to the public.
- Directly through the interested parties themselves, as a consequence of the formalization of the registration and / or provision of the corresponding services.
- Directly, through telephone calls and commercial communications that are maintained between the Interested Parties and UDACEBA. In this sense, the Interested Parties are informed through the Present Policy that UDACEBA proceeds to the recording of the telephone calls and electronic communications that UDACEBA maintains with those Interested Parties (through email, chat, SMS, instant messaging applications, social networks or any other equivalent means that could be used), as well as computer and telematic records of access to UDACEBA services, in order to serve as a means of testing the instructions received and operations performed.
UDACEBA treats the Personal Data according to the purposes described below:
- The fulfillment of contractual obligations in relation to the provision of training services or any other service that may be provided by UDACEBA.
- Perform analysis, study, evaluation, marketing, promotion, information and making offers on products and services marketed by UDACEBA, specifically products or insurance services, insurance mediation and consulting.
- In relation to the navigation data obtained through the UDACEBA website, «Cookies», UDACEBA proceeds to its treatment to improve the user experience of its website; for example, the last search criteria of the users are analyzed to present the offers of mediation services that we believe may be of interest to them.
- Sending commercial communications, in relation to the products and services marketed by UDACEBA not only by postal mail, telephone or fax, but also by SMS, instant messaging applications, social networks, email, or any other electronic or telematic means available in every moment, in the terms provided in article 21 of Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and other applicable regulations.
UDACEBA reminds you that at all times the Interested Party has the right not to receive information and publicity, particularly by electronic and/or telematic means, or by postal mail. Therefore, if the Customer would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving commercial communications and advertising by electronic, telematic or any other available means, you may indicate it to UDACEBA by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating their identifying data and expressing their opposition to receiving commercial communications by electronic means.
- Comply with your legal and regulatory obligations.
- Perform those treatments that are necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests, but guaranteeing that the rights and freedoms of the Interested Parties are not affected.
4. Recipients of personal data
Likewise, and in order to pursue compliance with the purposes stated above, UDACEBA may share the personal information of the Interested Parties with third parties. In particular, UDACEBA may share your personal data with:
- External collaborators and service providers hired by UDACEBA to perform functions related to your business. In this category you can include banks, insurers, attorneys, suppliers that provide services to UDACEBA including computer maintenance services, email, hosting, housing.
- The relevant judicial and governmental authorities to comply with applicable laws and with the regulatory obligations of monitoring and notification, to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities and to cooperate with compliance with the law or for other legal reasons.
- In the different schools, rural and/or collaborators (the list of them can be consulted in: schools, rural schools, collaborating centers); as well as in the different tutors and collaborators assigned to each of the centers (the list of them can be consulted here).
5. Security of personal data
UDACEBA is very committed to the security, privacy and integrity of the Personal Data that it deals with its Interested Parties. For this reason, UDACEBA has in place and applies the highest security standards to ensure that within UDACEBA Personal Data is treated in a fully secure manner. In particular, UDACEBA uses the organizational, technical and administrative measures that, taking into account the state of the art and nature of the corresponding Personal Data, guarantee full protection of the Personal Data of its Interested Parties. They also include measures to address any suspected breach of Personal Data security.
6. Rights of the interested parties
In line with the provisions of the RGPD, UDACEBA informs the Interested Parties that they have the following rights:
- Right of Rectification: Interested parties may request that UDACEBA correct and update their inaccurate Personal Data.
- Right to delete personal data: Interested parties may require UDACEBA to delete their personal data when: (i) personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, (ii) the interested party withdraws his or her consent (if the data processing is based on the consent), (iii) the Interested Party exercises its right of opposition (as defined below), (iv) the personal data have been unlawfully processed and (v) UDACEBA has to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right of restriction: Any Interested Party may request that UDACEBA limit the processing of its personal data (that is, that it retains it but does not use it) exclusively if (i) it challenges its accuracy (see below the right of rectification), for allow us to verify its accuracy; (Ii) the treatment is illegal, but the Interested Party does not want the personal data to be deleted; (Iii) are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but UDACEBA still needs them to formulate, exercise or defend legal claims; (Iv) the Interested Party has exercised the right of opposition and the verification of the reasons that prevail is pending.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, the Interested Parties have the right to receive from UDACEBA their personal data that is being processed in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read. They also have the right to request that UDACEBA transfer their personal data to another entity. UDACEBA may continue to use your personal data after a limitation request (i) if you have your consent; (Ii) for the formulation, exercise or defense of legal claims; or to (iii) protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
- Right of opposition: Interested parties may object to any treatment of their personal data that has as legal basis the “legitimate interests” of UDACEBA, if it considers that there are specific circumstances that could unreasonably affect their rights and fundamental freedoms. It is important to be aware that in those cases where the Interested Parties exercise their right of opposition regarding those Personal Data that are necessary to satisfy the legitimate interests of UDACEBA (as well as to comply with their legal and contractual obligations) UDACEBA may be unable to provide their services to these Interested Parties.
- Right to oppose the sending of commercial communications: The Interested Parties have the right to oppose the use of their personal data to carry out commercial communications.
- Withdrawal of consent: Any Interested Party may withdraw its consent in relation to any treatment of their personal data based on a previously granted consent. The consent can be withdrawn by contacting UDACEBA using the email provided in the final part of the document.
- Right to complain before the Control Authority: Although we prefer that the Interested Parties address UDACEBA first to resolve any complaint or inquiry, it is important that the Interested Parties know that they have the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority, the data of which are provided in the section of this Policy: 10 “Data of the Control Authority”.
Interested parties can exercise their rights by contacting the Data Protection Manager of UDACEBA, by means of a written request duly substantiating the scope of their request along with a photocopy of their passport ID.
7. Time of conservation of personal data
UDACEBA does not keep any personal information about the Interested Parties for longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which this personal data is processed.
In this sense, UDACEBA has implemented a policy of retention of personal data that determines how long certain types of personal information are kept. To obtain more information about the criteria that UDACEBA uses to determine the periods of retention of personal information, please contact the UDACEBA Data Protection Manager.
9. Contact information of UDACEBA
Sardenya Street 466, CP 08025 Barcelona
Anyway, before UDACEBA can offer you information or empower you to exercise your rights, you may have to perform different tasks in order to verify your identity or other necessary details in order to respond appropriately to your request. We will contact you within 30 days of the date of your request.
10. Contact details of the local supervisory authority
Address: Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid
Phone: (+34) 901 100 099/912 663 517
Or with the Catalan Data Protection Agency (if your claim has to do with the management of your health data):
Address: Calle Rosselló, 214, 08008 Barcelona
Phone: (+34) 935 52 78 00