Over a whole period of residence, students develop their learning in different lines of research.
PRIORITY 1 - LEVEL OF PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY
- Workshop on Evidence-Based Medicine:
- Learn to ask questions.
- Search on MEDLINE and other databases.
- Critical reading of articles.
- Format sessions from specific situations raised by tutors.
PRIORITY 2 - LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY PRIMARY / SECONDARY
- Participation with the tutor in preparing descriptive research papers, questionnaires ... In order to present them in primary care congresses and magazines, if possible.
- Oral presentation and posters at conferences.
PRIORITY 3 - LEVEL OF PRIMARY / SECONDARY LIABILITY
- SPSS course.
- The resident research project.